We are seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated Packing/Despatch Team Leader to work with us at our lovely new bakery in Dartmouth.
The successful candidate will:
Be a key member of the bakery management team, driving performance and achieving departmental objectives and performance targets by positively leading your team in a structured, methodical manner to deliver the production plan effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the day to day operation of the Packing/Despatch teams, delivering the production plan in full in the most cost effective manner.
- Ensure daily orders are baked, packed, picked and despatched in full, on time and accurately.
- Be able to drive performance, constantly seeking out areas for improvement and cost savings.
- Manage varied workloads, proactively controlling resource and costs, using your initiative and planning ability to analyse and resolve any issues within your area of responsibility.
- Promote a health and safety culture by ensuring employees work in a safe manner in a way that reduces any risks.
- Have a flexible approach to work in terms of hours, area of work and nature of activities undertaken.
- Operate at the highest possible level across multiple areas or departments being a role model for all employees.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open and honest communication culture.
- Be a motivational leader who seeks out potential and is capable of coaching and mentoring individuals to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Set clear team goals, delegating tasks and setting deadlines.
- Listen to team members feedback and resolving any issues or conflicts.
Requirements & experience:
- We are looking for experienced team leaders who are passionate, enthusiastic and motivated with at least 3 years experience ideally gained in a FMCG environment.
- Excellent communication, operational and organisational skills.
- The motivation to develop enthusiasm and a good team spirit.
- A willingness to make a difference, seeing the job through to the very end.
- Ability to “make things happen!”
- An understanding of handling stock/stock management/stock rotation.
- Forklift licence advantageous.
Salary dependant on experience
Application deadline: 29/11/2020
Apply by emailing our Operations Manager, Daniel on: firstname.lastname@example.org