Are you super organised with a passion for numbers? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally? Are you organised, a real team player and quick learner? If the answer is yes to all of these, this may be the ideal position for you. We’re recruiting a fantastic Finance Assistant to join our brilliant team to help support the business going forward. Reporting to the Head of Finance, your role will be to help administer the sales and purchase ledger processes and provide general support to the Head of Finance in delivering the day-to-day duties of the Finance function at Clive’s. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in other areas of the business to support colleagues on different tasks when required. This is an exciting and varied role that has huge opportunities for growth and development.
SALARY: £25K – £30K D.O.E (PRO-RATA)
TERMS: PART TIME (25 HOURS) – MONDAY TO FRIDAY (FLEXIBLE HOURS OPTIONS)
LOCATION: THE BAKERY, NELSON ROAD, DARTMOUTH, TQ6 9LA
The must haves:
- Confident communication skills
- Organised and logical with a keen eye for detail
- Able to prioritise and manage tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- A real team player with a supportive, collaborative work ethic
- A pro-active, quick learner with bags of initiative
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
The nice to haves:
- Good understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Can demonstrate the ability to control and administer a ledger
- Experience of using Sage or other ERP systems
- Experience working within FMCG / retail or manufacturing
- Part-qualified AAT, CIMA or ACCA preferable but not essential
- A passion for food
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV, or an email outlining your past work experience to email@example.com by 17th February.
For more info and a full job description please also contact the above email address.