Hungry for an exciting new opportunity? We’re on the lookout for a brilliant content creator, and savvy marketeer to join our fast growing vegan bakery. Your role will be to support the development and growth of Clive’s as a household name around every dinner table. Generating unique, shareable content that will engage shoppers, grow our audiences, and inspire more sales with our retail and wholesale customers. You will be our word smith and brand guardian, taking control of all consumer facing channels, whilst also building relationships with key trade customers and partners to drive growth, and position Clive’s for future success.
Clive’s was founded in 1986, and whilst Clive has long since retired, his pioneering spirit lives on in us all. Today, we are working on an ambitious 3-year brand plan to significantly grow the business and become the leading manufacturer of plant based foods. This is a new role to support the Managing Director and the wider team to achieve our goals, helping with the delivery and management of our social media, communications, brand strategy and customer & partner activation. It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining Clive’s and we’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic, creative, and talented individual to grow with us.
JOB ROLE: CONTENT & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
TERMS: FULL TIME / PERMANENT
HOURS : 37.5 HOURS (MON-FRI) FLEXIBLE WITH CORE WORKING 10am-4pm
SALARY: COMPETITIVE (shared on application)
LOCATION: THE BAKERY, NELSON ROAD, DARTMOUTH TQ6 9LA
HOLIDAY & BENEFITS: 28 DAYS (INCLUDING BANK HOLIDAYS) PIE FOR LUNCH EVERY DAY
The must haves:
– Super organised with a keen eye for detail
– Brilliant copywriter & communicator with bags of creativity
– A real team player with a supportive, collaborative work ethic
– A passion for food (ideally vegan, vegetarian, organic or free from food)
– Self motivated with the ability to keep pace in a fast-moving work environment
– Track record in developing great working relationships
– Relevant social media/content marketing experience
– Negotiation skills, with the ability to challenge costs and pursue best value
– Excellent levels or literacy and competence with Microsoft Office
The nice to haves:
– Experience working within FMCG
– Experience planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
– Experience working with designers, photographers, and other creatives
– Experience working with sales data, forecasting and/or spreadsheets
Clive’s is a vegan bakery nestled in the Devonshire countryside making scrummy plant-based bakes to make the world a happier and healthier place. Everything we create is totally organic, 100% vegan and all our packaging is plastic free. Just what the planet ordered.
We’re famed for our delicious ready-to-eat vegan pies, which we’ve been perfecting since 1986, but we don’t just make pies. We have plant parcels a’plenty with quiches, nut roasts and savoury tarts – plus we’re always cooking up ideas for exciting new product launches. Click here to see all the delicious food we make.
We exude POSITIVITY and always act with INTEGRITY and HONESTY to deliver super tasty, QUALITY food that’s made with love. It means our glass is always half full, and we get ridiculously excited about planty food! We never, ever compromise on our principles. We’re totally open when it comes to talking about where we are on our journey towards doing things better, and our whole team is super proud of everything we do and make.
Just like the beautifully unique plants that go into our pies, we celebrate diversity here at Clive’s. We believe in equal opportunities for all and pride ourselves on having an inclusive workplace where everyone can be themselves and succeed as part of a welcoming, passionate and hardworking team.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th January. If selected for interview, one of our team will be in touch to send you more details.